Counter Intelligence retail management software does what it says — it effectively collects and collates intelligence on the components of your retail business, that is, your sales, stock, customers, and salespersons.
Apply the intelligence wisely and you will be ready to implement strategies which will result in:
- Increased turnover
- Improved profitability
- Reduced stock investment
- Maximised stock efficiency
- Identified shrinkage
- Improved customer loyalty
- Improved salesperson performance
- Increased job satisfaction
Counter Intelligence Office can run on the same PC as Counter Intelligence POS, or remotely in the Cloud or any of our various business network models.
Counter Intelligence Office also features an e-commerce Internet shop module called e-Retailer, which enables retailers to effortlessly create a shop that is online, but is managed just like another physical shop.
Counter Intelligence runs on any Pentium or equivalent industry-standard PC running Windows 7 - 10, Server 2008-16. The software links to other packages including Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and MailChimp, interfaces with SAP and XML, and utilizes the scalable and robust SQL Server database.
- Customer Marketing: helping you to target your marketing at receptive and profitable customers
- Sales and margins to product level
- Buying frequency
- Loyalty rewards earned and redeemed
- Personalized direct mail
- Personal information database
- Customer analysis at POS
- Order processing with back ordering
- Credit accounts with statements
- Pricing unique to customers
- Multiple types of accounts
- Links to MailChimp
- Strategy: helping you to invest in the right products and stores
- Return on investment
- Stock by location
- Top performers
- Poor performers
- Brand and season performance
- Stock shrinkage
- Stock turns
- Sales and margins
- Automated stock distribution
- Label design and printing with bar codes
- Regular or random stocktaking of all or specific products to highlight possible shrinkage issues
- Reporting at any level of detail including; region, branch, stock group, brand, supplier, and product
Accounting: keeping you in control of the bottom line
- Profit and loss reporting by branch
- Personalised chart of accounts
- Statement of assets and liabilities
- Staff: helping you to roster your retail staff to be most effective
- Sales and margins
- Sales and margins at product level
- Customer conversion ratio
- Individual performance
- Time sheets
- Purchasing: helping you to control your commitments to your suppliers
- Supplier performance
- Recommended re-order
- Projected future deliveries
- Outstanding deliveries
- Payments analysis
Flexible LabellingCounter Intelligence produces price labels which include a barcode of the product's PLU number or most barcode symbologies. Labels may be automatically produced as a by-product when receiving stock and can be printed on dot matrix, inkjet, laser or thermal label printers. If the product already has a manufacturer's barcode, this can be read directly using a CCD gun or laser barcode scanner.
Fashion, Apparel & FootwearCounter Intelligence takes a new initiative in dealing with product with style, colour and size elements. All stock is maintained at the style level through the use of a dynamic matrix which specifies the colours and sizes unique to the style. This ensures consistency and makes adding a new style to the system quick and easy.
HelpCounter Intelligence, like all Windows products, incorporates extensive help screens which eliminate the need to search through bulky and often outdated manuals. All help is sensitive to the area in which you are working and not only tells you how to perform the particular function, but also the reasoning behind the process.
Business Process ManualCounter Intelligence comes complete with a business process manual compiled from many years of practical retail experience. This manual provides a step-by-step guide to implementing and optimizing your POS and retail stock management system.