Overview The Kudos Cloud Interaction service connects a Magento 2 website with the Counter Intelligence Office database to synch data between the two applications.
- Branch Codes Products Product Code Product Description
- Product Internet Category (requires license for e-retailer)
- Product Internet Long Description
- Product Colour (Attribute 1 - if exists)
- Product Size (Attribute 2 – if exists)
- Product Price 2 (can send any 2 prices from Price1 to Price 5)
- Stock On Hand This is pushed from Counter Intelligence Office to Magento 2 at a nominated frequency.
- Price Changes Any price changes are pushed from Counter Intelligence to Magento.
The Cloud services will be set to interact on an agreed frequency – eg every 15 minutes.This interaction is managed on the Kudos Cloud Servers and will run continuously unattended.
Magento 2 to Counter IntelligenceStock on Hand
- The stock holding from the Counter Intelligence Office database is uploaded into the Magento daMagento 2 to Counter Intelligence
- New customers created in Magento 2 get added in the Counter Intelligence Office database as part of receiving an invoice or credit note. Invoices When an order is fulfilled in Magento 2 and an invoice is created, this is pushed into Counter Intelligence as an invoice.
- When an order is invoiced on the Magento site the customer order in the Counter Intelligence database is converted to an invoice and payment recorded against the customers account
- New credit notes created are pulled into the Counter Intelligence Office database as a credit note and a refund recorded against the customer’s account.
Setting Up The Kudos Cloud Interaction Service has been designed and tested using Magento version 2.2.3.